The following persons were appointed in the above mentioned Board:
Stefan Dragos Gioga – Chairman
Mihai Chisu – Member
George – Alin Stefan – Member
SIF Muntenia is a Closed-end Fund with an investment policy based on diversification.
In its mission statement, SIF Muntenia defined itself as “a balanced fund” that will try to ensure for its shareholders both capital gain and revenue (dividends).
SIF Muntenia is investing in financial instruments as following:
- newly issued financial instruments (shares on IPOs, corporate or municipal bonds).
- financial instruments listed on regulated markets (shares traded on local and foreign stock exchanges or alternative trading systems) or unlisted shares in commercial companies.
- T bills on the secondary market created by local banks and supervised by the National Bank.
- other financial instruments allowed by current regulations such as units issued by UCITS or by other local listed or unlisted Funds and other structured products.
SIF Muntenia is not investing in derivatives.
Our main asset management target is to maintain SIF Muntenia as a balanced Fund with a diversified portfolio able to ensure for its shareholders both a sustainable capital growth and average revenues all at an average risk.
OTHER IMPORTANT OBJECTIVES
Here are some other important objectives of SIF Muntenia:
- Further restructure of inherited portfolio (companies allocated for SIF Muntenia according to the law that enacted the establish of this Fund)
- Efficient portfolio management in order to ensure sustainable growth
- Further investment analysis in order to identify investment opportunities on the local capital market.